Encryption Management Server provides organizations with a single console to manage multiple Symantec encryption solutions. IT organizations can manage users, automate administrative activities and establish policies to defend sensitive data and avoid the financial loss, legal ramifications, and brand damage from a data breach.
Symantec Encryption Management Server
Call for Price
- Central administration of multiple Symantec encryption applications using a single console.
- Policy enforcement that ensures data protection is operating within expected parameters.
- Reporting and logging that provides oversight alongside the status of your data protection.
- Key management that creates, distributes, and stores encryption keys while maintaining the ability to recover data.
- Integration with Symantec Protection Center 2.1 with Single Sign On capability for centralized reporting and administration across multiple security solutions.